Power TOEIC Course
CIJ’s Power TOEIC Course prepares students for the TOEIC exam in the most efficient way: by taking mock TOEIC exams, analyzing the results to determine the student’s weaknesses, and then working intensively on those weak skills. The Bridge Course includes two one-on-one classes with a professional TOEIC teacher; the Guarantee Course has two one-on-one classes plus two group classes. Both classes give the student the opportunity to focus specifically on the skills they need to improve.
Power TOEIC Bridge Course
1:1 TOEIC(2H) + 1:1ESL(4H) + Native(1H) + Vocabulary(1H) = Total(8H)
The Power TOEIC Bridge course is for students who are taking the TOEIC exam for the first time. The course teaches students about the different kinds of TOEIC tests and how to successfully take them. Lessons are taught by an expert TOEIC instructor. The program consists of two hour-long one-to-one classes each day. Students at level 3 or above may enroll in the Power TOEIC Course.
- Class period: 4 to 24 weeks
- Start dates: every other Monday
- Registration level: L3 students or above may register for this course
- Prepares students for the TOEIC exam by analyzing their weaknesses and improving those skills
- Students take up-to-date TOEIC practice tests every week
- Analysis of students’ weak skills and their improvement are conducted in one-to-one lessons by an expert TOEIC instructor
|1:1class(TOEIC Class)||TOEIC (Tactics for TOEIC Listening and Reading)
TOEIC (Tactics for TOEIC Speaking and Writing)
|1:8class(Native Class)||Conversation Class、Presentation Class、Intonation＆Pronunciation Class、Intensive English Grammar||1H|
|Vocabulary Class||Vocabulary (Optional)||1H|
Power TOEIC Guarantee Course
1:1 TOEIC(4H) + 1:1 ESL(2H) + Native(1H) + Vocabulary(1H) = Total(8H)
The POWER TOIEC GUARANTEE COURSE is for students who want to achieve a target score on the TOEIC test in the shortest possible period of time. The curriculum is designed so that students will achieve a TOEIC score between 600 to 800 points. Careful analysis of a student’s weak points, a carefully constructed program of study, and intense one-to-one lessons with professional TOEIC teachers, ensure that students achieve their target score.
- Program duration: 12 weeks
- Start dates: once a month, on a specified date
- Students must take a TOEIC practice test in order to determine their level before they can be admitted to any of the TOEIC guarantee courses
(TOEIC 600 Guarantee: TOEIC 400↑ / TOEIC 800 Guarantee: TOEIC 650↑)
- Mock TOEIC tests will be conducted once a week to evaluate the student’s learning progress.
- A student’s program of study will be determined by his or her initial test scores on the TOEIC practice test.
- Students will receive specialized instruction each week according to their scores in the different skills tested on the weekly TOEIC practice tests.
- In order to maintain motivation and enthusiasm, our teachers provide encouragement, guidance, and personal support for students.
- Registration for 12 weeks or more
- Attendance to all of TOEIC classes (a regular class attendance rate of 100%. Only two warning for non-attendance will be given)
- One hundred percent attendance of the weekly TOEIC tests and daily vocabulary classes(warnings will be given for non-participation )
- Change Course and duration reduced to within the period, or loss of eligibility requirements if you want to abandon the course of the security class in the hope of the person.
- If students reduce the duration of their study to below the 12-week minimum, they will not qualify for the TOEIC guarantee.
Students pay a one-time tuition fee. If a student requires more time than the course duration to achieve their target score, no additional tuition is charged. However, continuing dormitory fees and local expenses are not covered by the TOEIC guarantee. Students must also maintain their eligibility for the guarantee (see above)
If you want to achieve the target score in the period in the simulated test criteria, scholarship support of the Certified test costs 2200 pesos. (Limited to the attendance rate of 100% of the students
|1:1class(TOEIC Class)||TOEIC (Tactics for TOEIC Listening and Reading)
TOEIC (Tactics FOR TOEIC Speaking and Writing）
|1:8class(Native Class)||Conversation Class、Presentation Class、Intonation＆Pronunciation Class、CNN Class、Intensive English Grammar||1H|
1:1 Class Conversation
The Philippines has the biggest advantage of language training on speaking skills. We provide a suitable level for students
1:1 Class Grammar
Complete the grammar lesson qualified to the level of the students, more easily, and not just studying for the test. And develops the students’ comprehension in analyzing the proper usage of grammar. At the same time, we can learn from our mistake, as well as we can improve and develop our conversation skills。
1:1 Class Reading
1:1 is the good point of the class as well as to correct the pronunciation in the leading professional class especially the basic improvement of quick reading comprehension and familiarizing vocabulary words.
1:1 Class Writing
1:1 class in writing specialized courses through carrying out the sentence with various themes intensively every day, using the professional teaching materials, is a class with an emphasis on the improvement of basic grammar and vocabulary
1:1 Enhances their listening skill by providing specialized listening file and giving interesting content that fits their level so that they would be able to understand an English conversation naturally
Pronunciation through a native class is an advantage in the Philippines; it is a lesson that can be subjected to intensive training for the United States. The correct English pronunciation and the improvement of intonations are provided.
By utilizing a variety of magazines and news offers to students of level 2 or higher in the native professional class with an emphasis on reading ability improvement prompted the accurate speed for reading.
Diverse circumstances of the sentences through the daily test in the classrooms to learn English foundation, memorization force and the vocabularies of the students, it will continue wearing the power of pronunciation. You can improve also the confidence to do the practice of a variety of situations along with the students of the group after memorization with the use of the English language.
By carrying out the problem-solving and simple project through the debate on the basis of a wide variety of subject matters, students of coordination logical thinking and you can foster a sense of self-confidence. Discussion, group class presentations, is announced professionally in the class, a class that has been carried out to students of all levels
|08:00~08:50||1 Class||Man to Man (ESL Class)|
|08:55~09:45||2 Class||Man to Man (ESL Class)|
|09:50~10:40||3 Class||Man to Man (ESL Class)|
|10:45~11:35||4 Class||Man to Man (ESL Class)|
|11:40~12:30||5 Class||Man to Man (TOEIC Class)|
|13:30~14:20||6 Class||Man to Man (TOEIC Class)|
|14:25~15:15||7 Class||Native Class (Pronunciation)|
|15:20~16:10||8 Class||Break Time|
|16:15~17:05||9 Class||Break Time|
Please feel free to inquire.+63-32-236-1641 (Cebu)Office hours 9:00 - 18:00 [ Weekdays except holidays ]Contact Us from email.